Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wax Editing Split Screen

"I will not leave without telling you where to go" - Laurent Gounelle


I will not leave without telling you where I
Gounelle Laurent
Metro


ISBN 9788408100652 - My first task?
"Yes, your first mission, if you prefer. What you need to do waiting for further instructions.
"I'm not sure you understand.
"You lived through that, to some extent, have been recorded in you and determine how they see the world, you behave, your relationships with others, your emotions ... The result of all this is a disaster, speaking clearly. Trouble for you and makes you miserable. Your life will be poor while living well, so you have to do some changes.
need to live a number of experiences do develop your point of view, to take you to overcome your fears, your doubts, your troubles.
You know, Alan?, Life is long and boring when we do not live as we want.

Immersing readers in the magical atmosphere of a Parisian summer, "I will not go without saying where
I" is an extraordinary journey through the feelings and actions that define our lives. A novel accurate, unique and optimistic that will change forever, based on an extraordinary true story of us all.


staff development specialist, Gounelle Laurent has more than fourteen years traveling the globe to converse with the best specialists in all that relates to psychology and ways to improve our lives. Gounelle knows how to extract the most relevant to each culture and adapt it in books affordable, rewarding and enabling the reader to reconsider whether it really takes the life you want to wear. His first novel, "The man who wanted to be happy," quickly became an international bestseller.

Works
  • I will not leave without telling you where I (2011)
  • The man who wanted to be happy (2009)

0 comments:

Post a Comment