Monday, January 17, 2011

Pebbles Flintstone Hardcore

literature (and pissed) my life.

A few hours to attend my exam grade and die within minutes of sleep I pause to reflect on my time at university (hopefully not the last, to re-enter the baths of Republic).

The truth is that I must be one per cent of Arts graduates wanting to travel and do not re-read again. I say it and deny it tomorrow. After four years of fake friends, teachers, scholars and mediocre schools I wonder if this is what I want forever. My ideas come and go, but I have a feeling that sets the tone for all my reading retrospectives: the bitterness of graduating from a university is more committed to the tariff that education.

If gentlemen, I speak of UNAB. Institution many times a day does your propaganda on TV for people like you and me, think about entering the real university. This entry does not support the idea of \u200b\u200bstudents in public universities pseudo say that private education is a mess. Just my suggestion is another why do not we change our school ever? Why was simpler to go to school and run?

I leave with the feeling of a school divided by the ego and fantasy, excellent teachers and in other cases, proudly mediocre. However I find good things, but that will be later, since, at this point, I must be in a box full of negativity.

But why literature saved (and pissed) my life? It's a very touching I'm doing. I think the study and reading of life, that is literature has been to study a Bachelor of souls. I think more than a degree I have earned this distinction: that of a human being. I say this with the conviction that we live in a sick world and alienated. Nor can I forget the end of the novel Enrique Araya and the feeling that gives me a little more flesh and blood every day.

On a summer night, listening to Coldplay, it gets difficult. What was even more in a race he lost great students. How many of our colleagues defected? Brave, as learned in time that the literature might fuck their stock!

In this regard I must be clear: this is a logical game, but a reflection after seeing Morandé with Company. Reader tell me how be licensed in literature in a country that does not read? In a country that, hopefully, read full LUN. Will I have future? And if my life sucks literature definitely always find advice in my bedroom on a wooden surface, draped in sheets and leaves, with a tempting title ...







0 comments:

Post a Comment