Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How To Remove Enterprise Websense





We are alive but unfolded:
that mystery I'm still in pain. (Enrique Lihn)



A sharks do not like white.
The road to success is failure. I never had a vocation
peacock.
animal behavior.
The Mouse King.
feces are eaten my last.
hate my father:
not say how much it hurts to fall, and again
,
the well of lies. Mortgage
my life. Total.
I have more debts than money.

Behold:
A body without orgasms,
No scars,
Without hatred,
No stains,
no significance. Behold
:
Inert. Camino
the hell is James
on the remains of something that is never shown,
Cities Imagined interiors and unveiled

For two persons convicted
his downfall.


imagine The life is doomed to perpetual desire
You and I dream every night.
land is diminished
Never dwell.
I doomed to boredom. You
condemned to solitude. The infinite Vagaremos

From a Santiago street that never sleeps.
looking for us, continued without mercy

As the minotaur looking Theseus. Ariadna

This time the thread was hanged.
Right in the center of the maze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment