Sunday, March 6, 2011

What Happens If You Lose Your Sims 3 Disc

saved

The quote reads: "In good times and bad", but what happens when a girl like me going too bad time?
put out the cigarette with the empty feeling of being suspended in the air. Inhabit a nonexistent space, you understand. The addict never think of us. Always wants to do what your body needs and I fuck.
That afternoon I took out aimlessly and, indeed, without money. There was no chance of complacency. Gone are the pleasures of a veiteaƱera with an account and five hundred thousand to spend as you wish. Clothing and false placebo that only make you a little more silly and ordinary.
I sat in a square with the only comfort we had: a good book. I spent nights and days in bed with men, however, I must admit that the best always the writers. How to sell, for example, a delicious experience with such a strong Enrique Cervantes Lihn?
The figure is treat for the gods, I thought. Although, I must admit that if it comes to writers, meat and bone always depresses me. Places of Santiago
are treasured, especially when you got shelter in childhood.
closed the book and answered the phone. Sometimes I think the exciting life I lead. Hang. I have 20 minutes to be another woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment