Monday, May 24, 2010

Bilirubin Levels Of 1.3



I chewed silently screaming in a hallway passenger inhabited by ghosts. I close my eyes. I'm almost dead and half alive. The head cold, inert heart. Last night I worry, the sky and the earth shook shouting in a language unexpected. I prayed, cried black stupor: gloom. I imagined him step by step, minute by minute, locked up with other prisoners in that prison cell, psychiatric hospital, hostel, five-star hotel what do I know?

awoke suddenly, the other prisoners were still . They looked as if the world were to absorb and a prayer of forgiveness or a death sentence was not enough to stop that. The humble man recalled a missing person was not in the prison courtyard. He was a former alcoholic, Former drug addict, ex mythomaniac who remained in the room of the jail. The humble man ran through the halls and some dirty dark place that did not receive tax support, living on alms. He turned the small room, bounced a few chairs and crossed the threshold of the room, obnoxiously, stinking. There it was paralyzed, her eyes wide, at the height of epilepsy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment